Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Hey Guys, Please help me :(, my wii got fucked

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Post Hey Guys, Please help me :(, my wii got fucked

    Hey ssup guys !
    i dunno whether my wii is semi - bricked, o bricked

    i wos trying to install sumthing
    and then it got freezed, frm then
    em not able to install anyfin

    and accidently i formatted my wii's system memory

    Is there anyway to recover it ?


    Please help me

    - Karan

  2. #2
    Retired WiiHacks Staff ShadowSonic2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Green Hill Zone
    Posts
    3,653
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked 3,895 Times in 987 Posts
    Blog Entries
    47
    It would help if you told us exactly what you did and tell us what kind of brick exactly is it?

    if you're getting a black screen - Full Brick, no recovery possible unless you had bootmii installed as boot2

    Getting the system files are corrupted - Bannerbrick, load preloader if it was installed and install new system menu, if it wasn't, buy an autobooting mod-chip and autoboot universal unbrick disc v2.

  3. #3
    New Member Wiihacks.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by microeyez View Post
    Hey ssup guys !
    i dunno whether my wii is semi - bricked, o bricked

    i wos trying to install sumthing
    and then it got freezed, frm then
    em not able to install anyfin

    and accidently i formatted my wii's system memory

    Is there anyway to recover it ?


    Please help me

    - Karan
    Try searching the forum, like search a semi-brick, and see if you have the same effects. Chances are, Your not the only person who had bricked your Wii that way.

    P.S. Theres spell check on this site for a reason
    IF ANYONE HAS HELPED YOU, PLEASE PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON BELOW THEIR POST.



    And please, before creating a thread based on a problem you have, take 2 seconds to acknowledge the "Search" button to see if your problem has already been solved.


    http://www.wiihacks.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=93357&dateline=125650  1943

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Dude, i guess none ov em had bricked their wii, as i did

    coz i had formatted my wii's system memory
    there's nuffin left in it


    ( srry for my bad english )


    en yeah, em able to run original gamez, and i can access system menu
    but cant, install any fin


    so is there any chance for recovering it ?
    or anyone can fix this ?, or do i need to buy a new one ?


    Thanks

  5. #5
    Member dr34m3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    657
    Thanks
    91
    Thanked 201 Times in 180 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by microeyez View Post
    Dude, i guess none ov em had bricked their wii, as i did

    coz i had formatted my wii's system memory
    there's nuffin left in it


    ( srry for my bad english )


    en yeah, em able to run original gamez, and i can access system menu
    but cant, install any fin


    so is there any chance for recovering it ?
    or anyone can fix this ?, or do i need to buy a new one ?


    Thanks
    If you are able to access the system menu and run original games that is not a brick. A brick you would even be able to see the system menu.

  6. #6
    New Member Wiihacks.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dr34m3r View Post
    If you are able to access the system menu and run original games that is not a brick. A brick you would even be able to see the system menu.
    Did you just accidentally make your Wii "Un-Hacked" or something? Cause your Wii isn't bricked... you would get a black screen when turning the Wii on. Maybe you just need to Re-install The Homebrew Channel.
    IF ANYONE HAS HELPED YOU, PLEASE PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON BELOW THEIR POST.



    And please, before creating a thread based on a problem you have, take 2 seconds to acknowledge the "Search" button to see if your problem has already been solved.


    http://www.wiihacks.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=93357&dateline=125650  1943

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Post

    well srry
    But what can i do now ? ?

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    @ Wii hacks

    Dude em not getting Blank screen anywhere
    xcept while installing any soft
    lyk bannerbomb o HBC

  9. #9
    New Member Wiihacks.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by microeyez View Post
    @ Wii hacks

    Dude em not getting Blank screen anywhere
    xcept while installing any soft
    lyk bannerbomb o HBC
    So if you turn on your Wii and look at the system menu, do you have the Homebrew Channel?
    IF ANYONE HAS HELPED YOU, PLEASE PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON BELOW THEIR POST.



    And please, before creating a thread based on a problem you have, take 2 seconds to acknowledge the "Search" button to see if your problem has already been solved.


    http://www.wiihacks.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=93357&dateline=125650  1943

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Nopex bro
    i had formatted my wii's system memory
    there's uffin left in it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •