Page 82 of 87 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 820 of 861

Thread: Fully Brick, Bootmii/boot2 installed but No Nand Backup? Solution Here!

  1. #811
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by silverdk1 View Post
    Yes.....just the system menu j cant go to

    nobody who can help me ?

  2. #812
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    narse1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Southern Fairy Land
    Posts
    7,489
    Thanks
    826
    Thanked 1,774 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by silverdk1 View Post
    Yes.....just the system menu j cant go to
    Well follow the Mod any wii guide from chapter 2 - If you can get in to the hbc then you can access MMM. The app the guide uses.
    Make sure before you leave mmm that you have installed priiloader again because if this doesn't fix your problem and you don't install it then you won't be able to get to priiloader.


  3. #813
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i have tried that.....but when i tried to come into priloader by pressing reset button.....itīs just go to system menu(the first black one)...after that it does black....i think its dead or?

  4. #814
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    narse1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Southern Fairy Land
    Posts
    7,489
    Thanks
    826
    Thanked 1,774 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7
    I thought you could get into the HBC using priiloader?

    Does the wii turn on with you wii remote?


  5. #815
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by narse1979 View Post
    I thought you could get into the HBC using priiloader?

    Does the wii turn on with you wii remote?

    yes..i could before but not now....but i can still turn the wii on on the remote..it comes to the normal black menu where you can press A.....then black screen
    Last edited by silverdk1; 11-07-2011 at 08:46 AM.

  6. #816
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Your Help is solicited please

    Dear Sir Thanks for giving ray of hope.I bricked my wii while installing a theme.I have made the copy of backup files but when I try to install the files from SD Card to WII chip it gives the message that Bootmii not found, probably my SD card was corrupt and it missed some of the files( dont know exactly what or it was not backed up as boot2),Priiloader is installed but it also dont give me any link where I can get the backed up files installed.My system is 4.3E, When I try to downgrade the system to 4.1 it does not find the internet connection.Please tell can I connect to internet while I am in Bootmii state? and if not should I use the IOS60 and system menu 4.1 , please also tell it will nut dump me and force me to use the wii as brick in foundation of my house!
    Regards and best wishes
    Last edited by Broadpeak; 11-07-2011 at 10:15 AM.

  7. #817
    Retired WiiHacks Staff ShadowSonic2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Green Hill Zone
    Posts
    3,650
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked 3,893 Times in 985 Posts
    Blog Entries
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadpeak View Post
    Dear Sir Thanks for giving ray of hope.I bricked my wii while installing a theme.I have made the copy of backup files but when I try to install the files from SD Card to WII chip it gives the message that Bootmii not found, probably my SD card was corrupt and it missed some of the files( dont know exactly what or it was not backed up as boot2),Priiloader is installed but it also dont give me any link where I can get the backed up files installed.My system is 4.3E, When I try to downgrade the system to 4.1 it does not find the internet connection.Please tell can I connect to internet while I am in Bootmii state? and if not should I use the IOS60 and system menu 4.1 , please also tell it will nut dump me and force me to use the wii as brick in foundation of my house!
    Regards and best wishes
    This method doesn't need internet and can work offline. If you can install iOS60 and System Menu 4.1 with it, they you can unbrick.

  8. #818
    New Member black94850's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    san antonio
    Posts
    279
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 36 Times in 32 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by silverdk1 View Post
    yes..i could before but not now....but i can still turn the wii on on the remote..it comes to the normal black menu where you can press A.....then black screen
    im having this exact same problem but ill wager i got there a lot differently than you did

    if you find a solution, hit me up. i created a thread for my issue and maui is doing his best to assist me in getting it remedied.
    Black 1994 volvo 850 non-turbo, bilstien front/rear struts, IDP lowering springs - my daily
    ==========
    4.1u softmodded, 320gb WD external drive, running smoothly thanks to mauifrog
    ==========
    AMD phenom II x4 processor, black edition, 32gb ddr3 pc10666, 128gig SSD + 2tb WD internal hard drive, nvidia gforce GTX 560Ti, 2gb sc edition, 24" AOC LED + LG 24" LED
    ==========
    <<--------------------------------------- IF you found my post helpful, click the thank button over here!

  9. #819
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    of course.....but until now...i think the wii is dead...sorry

  10. #820
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I have a launch US Wii. I am unsure if I was using 4.1 or 4.2 (it's been a long time since I used my wii). With no SD card the health and safety menu comes up but it never lets me press the A button (it just doesn't come up). With an SD Card and the 4.1U files found in the first post I can launch WAD Manager and I was able to install the 4.1U System Menu WAD but when I goto install IOS60patched.wad I recieve an error "Installing Ticket... ERROR (ret -2011)" What should I do?

Page 82 of 87 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •