Page 29 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 861

Thread: Fully Brick, Bootmii/boot2 installed but No Nand Backup? Solution Here!

  1. #281
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    Perfect,
    First update your cios to cios38-r14, you can follow step 1-3 of the 3.1-4.1 guide if you like.

    What system menu are you on?
    You will use wadmanager to reinstall the system ios, then reinstall the system menu for your region.
    That should give you a semi-brick
    Then run CB2_BB_System-Settings-Replace_MOD.zip, and install the NTSC settings.txt.
    That should set you straight.
    OK i'm on 3.1E, and how do i run wadmanager? i dont want to mess up now that i can get to the system menu...

    and about the cios update it says i need to run ios36 but i dont have it remember :l

  2. #282
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,180
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,572 Times in 2,972 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by RgCz View Post
    OK i'm on 3.1E, and how do i run wadmanager? i dont want to mess up now that i can get to the system menu...

    and about the cios update it says i need to run ios36 but i dont have it remember :l
    Where you able to run any game? Update from the disk. You'll need a pal backup. Do you have any?
    Try to bannerbomb neogamma loader
    If not see if cboot2_wadmanager_1.5_mod.zip will run at boot, or try to bannerbomb it. You'll need to put bannerbomb v1 on it.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  3. 1 User Says Thank You mauifrog For This Useful Post


  4. #283
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    Where you able to run any game? Update from the disk. You'll need a pal backup. Do you have any?
    Try to bannerbomb neogamma loader
    If not see if cboot2_wadmanager_1.5_mod.zip will run at boot, or try to bannerbomb it. You'll need to put bannerbomb v1 on it.
    ok some questions LOL... Pal NAND backup? ill do it. How do i bannerbomb stuff lol? i knew but like 10 months ago lol

  5. #284
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,180
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,572 Times in 2,972 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by RgCz View Post
    ok some questions LOL... Pal NAND backup? ill do it. How do i bannerbomb stuff lol? i knew but like 10 months ago lol
    A game backup, not nand, but it will have to be pal, since your now on pal.

    download CB2_BB_System-Settings-Replace_MOD.zip and extract it to a formated sd-card. Copy the NTSC setting.txt to sd:\root
    Then goto sd:\bannerbomb\v1 and copy the private folder to root.

    Boot the wii with card in place. If cboot2 works the app should load. Restore the ntsc settings.txt. It cboot2 fails, take the card out and boot. Goto settings- data managment- channels- sdcard. It will say card not found, put the card into the wii.

    If you are able to do that, run an update from any original game you have.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  6. 1 User Says Thank You mauifrog For This Useful Post


  7. #285
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    A game backup, not nand, but it will have to be pal, since your now on pal.

    download CB2_BB_System-Settings-Replace_MOD.zip and extract it to a formated sd-card. Copy the NTSC setting.txt to sd:\root
    Then goto sd:\bannerbomb\v1 and copy the private folder to root.

    Boot the wii with card in place. If cboot2 works the app should load. Restore the ntsc settings.txt. It cboot2 fails, take the card out and boot. Goto settings- data managment- channels- sdcard. It will say card not found, put the card into the wii.

    If you are able to do that, run an update from any original game you have.
    By the original game you refer a NTSC right? not the pal backup?

  8. #286
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,180
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,572 Times in 2,972 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by RgCz View Post
    By the original game you refer a NTSC right? not the pal backup?
    Yes, ntsc. But it will only work if you can change the settings.txt
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  9. 1 User Says Thank You mauifrog For This Useful Post


  10. #287
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    Yes, ntsc. But it will only work if you can change the settings.txt
    Well i ran the settings replace but it still blurry and only says press A button in gc controller i press it and then it just goes to the menu again. The thing says something about that says like: Guess Your Already bricked LOL

    What do i do there?

  11. #288
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,180
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,572 Times in 2,972 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by RgCz View Post
    Well i ran the settings replace but it still blurry and only says press A button in gc controller i press it and then it just goes to the menu again. The thing says something about that says like: Guess Your Already bricked LOL

    What do i do there?
    You need to put the NTSC settings.txt in the root of the sd-card. It is in sd:\NTSC

    Also, did it load at boot with cboot2? Or did you have to bannerbomb it?

    Also, it is blurry because it is outputing a pal signal. I suppose we are lucky you can see anything at all. That should change once the settings.txt is changed to NTSC.
    Last edited by mauifrog; 12-24-2009 at 02:48 PM.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  12. 1 User Says Thank You mauifrog For This Useful Post


  13. #289
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    You need to put the NTSC settings.txt in the root of the sd-card. It is in sd:\NTSC

    Also, did it load at boot with cboot2? Or did you have to bannerbomb it?

    Also, it is blurry because it is outputing a pal signal. I suppose we are lucky you can see anything at all. That should change once the settings.txt is changed to NTSC.
    it worked at boot, it turned the wii on, and it went to the white letters of cboot2 i guess, but it only said press A, and i already copied to the settings.txt in the root...

    btw... when i run a game it says unable to read disc... hope its for the settings...
    Last edited by RgCz; 12-24-2009 at 03:11 PM.

  14. #290
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    cardiff
    Posts
    53
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    anything similar for 4.2e (just in case)

    awiimad

Page 29 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •