With the floods around here, we have lots of wii mobos that cost around 10-12dollars, I'm not sure if I'd do it as a last resort. Just to remind you again guys, this started out as a phone call from my friend saying he got a bricked kor wii for a while now and ask me if I can fix it. He didn't even ask me how much LOL!
And I said I haven't been around the Wii community for a while but hacking your Kor Wii?; I said "Hell Yeah, I can do it!(while thinking the softmod any wii in my mind). I never knew his wii doesn't have any bootmii or priiloader installed. I don't even know the history of his Wii.
Right now I've been trying every game I have here. Nothing works. I'm stuck at 4.2(USA). Probably forever. Hope I get into some progress this weekend
while wii mobos are costing around 10-12dollars, why bother to fix the Kor Wii veteran with error#003 ???
Owner doesn't want to spend if possible, at all.
Hi again. Got some updates. Hope you can tell me what I missed.
I got my hands on Castlevania Judgement [RDGPA4], now I did the 003 Swap-pwns.bat then followed everything using imgburn. here's the deal:
1. Switched on my friend's Kor Wii.
2. Press my unscrewed GBC controller's dpad rubber.
3. 4.2(USA) Shows
4. inserted the swap disc... TADA! nothing
so I'm thinking what could be wrong. Now step two:
1. unplugged my friend's Kor Wii.
2. Plugged my Alive Kor Wii. (alive, ok?)
3. press the power button
4. press the GBC Rubber
5. I got myself in the savemefrii screen 4.1(USA)
6. inserted the swap disc....
7. yeah the 4.1(USA) fades away then gets me too the game.