Just want to confirm that I'm screwed...
I'm feeling a bit like a moron at this point. I've been searching the forums endlessly and I think I'm at the precipice of what can be done in the modern Wii hacking world.
I can get to the health screen, but either holding - and + gives me corrupted system files or I get nothing. I can get to the diagnostic screen with savemiifrii.
- no prii(pre)loader
- no bootmii
- no trucha bug
- no backups (yup, I know...retarded)
- mario kart and wii fit channels already installed
- wii fit does not prompt me for the time (direct to system menu if it did; is there a way to incur this? pull the 2032 battery for a while maybe?)
- I have an auto-boot drivekey
- I can't boot to fake-signed discs (obviously, no trucha bug right?)
Am I absolutely screwed? Tell me straight up...
even with the backup if you don;t have bootmii that is pretty much it
Originally Posted by cpetersen4
Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
I know you said you don't have bootmii installed.
But is your Wii boot2 compatible? Meaning if you could get the hackmii installer to run, did you have the option to install bootmii as boot2, or just as an IOS?
If you don't know, what is the serial # and we can check.
I ask because I believe you can load hackmii, with casper and cboot2. If your Wii is boot2 compatible. I haven't tried it yet, but have been reading about it.
Edit - Actually I mean you could load MMM, Wiimod, or Wad manager, to reinstall your system menu and follow the softmod any wii guide to fix your problem.
Last edited by playerkp420; 08-02-2012 at 10:19 PM.
Reason: added info
Click here for useful links