Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: "System Files Corrupted" error after playing game

  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Unhappy "System Files Corrupted" error after playing game

    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    Enter the wii in maintenance mode. Hold + - at the health screen, then press A while holding + -. If it works the system menu will load.
    1- softmod your wii following the "Guide: Softmod ANY Wii"
    After doing this you should have HBC, boot2 bootmii with nand backup, and priiloader installed
    2- One you have done that, try this
    I have a softmod wii 4.3e and when I played wii fit or ea sports active, the wii tells me the system files are corrupted, when i go back to menu or reboot, i can get into maintance mode and if i restart wii from there everything works fine again until i play those games again..

    sysCheck GX v1.0.0 by Erik Spyder

    is this fixable doing the mailbrickfix? or is it something differend?

    thanks!
    Last edited by BluPhant; 05-07-2012 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Spoilered

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,187
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,584 Times in 2,974 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    No you don't have a mail brick. Sounds like an issue with the game, the loader, or the cios.

    Sent from my SPH-M930BST using Tapatalk 2
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  3. #3
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    No you don't have a mail brick. Sounds like an issue with the game, the loader, or the cios.

    Sent from my SPH-M930BST using Tapatalk 2
    Ok, in addition, i also have it after playing tetris deluxe with the balance board, so i think its a balanceboard related issue.. Sorry for wrong posting this then, but what can i do/try to fix it? I included my syscheck log in my previous post for more info about my ios's..

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,187
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,584 Times in 2,974 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by XytoX View Post
    Ok, in addition, i also have it after playing tetris deluxe with the balance board, so i think its a balanceboard related issue.. Sorry for wrong posting this then, but what can i do/try to fix it? I included my syscheck log in my previous post for more info about my ios's..
    Start by loading the games under different cios, and try different loader. See if you can get the issue to resolve with a different cios or loader.

    Others have reported issue with wiifit in the past I believe

    Your syscheck looks fine

    Sent from my SPH-M930BST using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by mauifrog; 05-07-2012 at 03:32 PM.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,187
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,584 Times in 2,974 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    You might want to read this
    "The system files are corrupted" error exiting Wii Fit Plus - GBAtemp.net - Page 4
    I don't see any specific solution

    Try all cios with all updated loaders, see if any combo works

    If that fails, try to reinstall a clean unpatched system ios80
    If that fails, try to backup your save game files and do a system format from the wii settings.

    Basically, for some reason when these games exit they temporarily corrupt the wii message board. You could turn wc24 of if it is on. You could turn wc24 on if it is off. Who knows. Hopefully it is cios/loader related. Also you could configure your loader to exit games back to the loader instead of the system menu, this may help.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  6. #6
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    You might want to read this
    "The system files are corrupted" error exiting Wii Fit Plus - GBAtemp.net - Page 4
    I don't see any specific solution

    Try all cios with all updated loaders, see if any combo works

    If that fails, try to reinstall a clean unpatched system ios80
    If that fails, try to backup your save game files and do a system format from the wii settings.

    Basically, for some reason when these games exit they temporarily corrupt the wii message board. You could turn wc24 of if it is on. You could turn wc24 on if it is off. Who knows. Hopefully it is cios/loader related. Also you could configure your loader to exit games back to the loader instead of the system menu, this may help.
    Ok, thanks a lot, i'll try what you adviced tomorrow.
    Just a few questions..
    if you say, they corrupt the messageboard, whats different to a mailbrick?
    and would it be better to downgrade to 4.1 from the softmod any wii guide? Could this fix the problem?

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,187
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,584 Times in 2,974 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    The mailbrick does not go away. There is no reason to think 4.1 would fix the issue. Formatting from the system settings fixes mailbricks, formatting is one of the things for you try so the mailbrick possibility will be covered.

    Sent from my SPH-M930BST using Tapatalk 2
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •