System Menu v4.3: My thoughts
by, 05-03-2010 at 01:35 PM (5851 Views)
Well, I've thought about this several times and after reading Ithian's blog. I've come up with some thoughts
Well as most of you have noticed by now, its been months since Nintendo last update to their Wii consoles update. It's been longer than usual since an update. What could this mean? Nintendo's biggest come-back against hacking? Or maybe they've stopped working on Wii? I'd personally like to go with option A.
Though this may be inaccurate, incorrect, slightly off or maybe even exactly correct here is what I think System Menu v4.3 will be like.
- System Menu v4.3X (with improved Anti-Piracy just like v4.2)
- System iOS: iOS80 or an updated iOS70
- Stubbed iOS: iOS202, iOS222, iOS223, iOS224, iOS249 and iOS250. Just like system menu v4.2 but now with iOS224.
- Updated Wii Shop Channel using either an updated iOS61 or iOS71.
- Updated iOS: iOS15, iOS36 and possibly others such as iOS34.
- Bannerbomb might will probably be killed. Smash Stack will be intact.
- JODI, HAXX, DVDX and other titles may be blocked (?)
So that's my prediction. Again, its just a guess.
Follow Me on Twitter: ShadowSonic2