BlackBreeze: iTunes 9.1 and Blackra1n Fix
by, 04-30-2010 at 12:20 PM (2721 Views)
This fix was made by ih8sn0w. iTunes 9.1 and above seem to cause some issues with blackra1n and blackra1n'd devices, this is the solution. If you're not on iTunes 9.1, its advisable not to upgrade. iTunes 9.1.1 blocks userland jailbreaks which is what the upcoming jailbreak (Spirt by comex) will be.
How to Use
1. Place both the blackbreeze and blackra1n .exe files in a folder.
2. Run blackbreeze and click 'Fix My ra1n'
3. Browse for blackra1n RC3.
4. Once done, you'll notice a new file called 'blackra1n-fixed.exe' (most likely on your desktop)
5. For now on, use the fixed blackra1n to jailbreak.
For those who don't have blackra1n, it can be found here:
Mac users do not need this fix.
You can follow me on Twitter here: