Entries with no category
Today i thought that my drive in my wii had given up... Not that it matters so for Wii games as they are all on hard drive but I just really fancied playing some old GC titles..
Not one that I tried would read.
I tried a DVD cleaner.. That did nothing..
So I then resorted to taking it apart... I followed a guide I found fixit.com and cleaned the laser with alcohol and it works now better than it ever did. Apart from the Blue LED light cable that I managed to snap DOH!!
[ CIOSX rev 20 ]:
- Added support to IOS36, IOS53, IOS55, IOS56, IOS61 and IOS80.
- Updated IOS37, IOS38 and IOS57 bases.
- Installer supports GameCube pads.
- Installer supports custom slots.
- Installer network code improved.
- IOS modules timers fixed.
- MLoad module improved (new calls and fixes).
- FAT module rewritten (using FatFs).
- SDHC module improved (buffers and cache).
- DIP plugin improved.
- ES plugin added.
Updated 07-31-2010 at 10:01 AM by Gen3SF
Nothing else to say lol...
England out... Now time to train some proper players and pay them normal money instead of lottery winnings... They may appreciate it more..