Apple has released a new update for the popular Apple TV. Bringing with it a couple of bugs fixes to the audio and video playback.
Here is a list of all the changes according to Apple:
- Audio: Addresses an issue in which audio is not output when playing some video content.
- Video playback: Addresses an issue in which video is not displayed when playing some content.
- Audio output setting: Adds an audio output setting for switching to 16-bit audio for compatibility with some TVs and AV receivers.
- Live FF/RW improvements: Improves the performance of fast-forwarding and rewinding live events.
- Movie description: Addresses an issue in which the description information is not displayed for some movies.
- YouTube video order: Addresses an issue in which YouTube subscription videos were not ordered by date
After knowing of the new update MuscleNerd tweeted: "Apple just pushed out a lone AppleTV2G update...stay away from that if you're currently untethered on ATV2G."