[Guide] UMD to Memory stick. ISO to CSO.
by, 07-15-2011 at 01:44 PM (638 Views)
Guide] UMD to Memory stick, ISO to CSO.
Here is a guide to rip your psp UMD disc to your memory stick and create the iso to cso to make the game smaller so you can fit more backups on your memory stick.
- Make sure your psp is fully switched off then power your psp up while holding R and L together. Your recovery menu should now start up
- Go to configuration and select the vsh menu and hit X on it to enable it if it isnít enabled already.
- Now click on back then exit
- When you are back on the xmb put the UMD game you wish to rip to your memory stick then press select and the m33 vsh menu will start up go to USB device
- Press right on the D-pad until you get to UMD disc now go to exit and hit X
- Now plug the usb to your computer and your psp and if it doesnít come up automatically then go to my computer and open up the psp drive. You will see the ISO. Right click on it and copy and paste it to your desired location
- Now your rip is starting. When it has finished disconnect the usb and then press select on your psp and the m33 vsh menu will come up.click HERE to read more