Things Needed (All things will be taught how to build in tutorial)
- GitHub Installer (Download Here)
- cMake Source Code (Will show how using Git in tutorial)
- XCode (Download Here)
- Knowledge of Terminal.app
- WiiScrubber NG
Please note, I'm expecting that you've already installed XCode and GitHub successfully before doing this tutorial. It does not cover installing these two!
Step 1 - Installing cMake
Open up Terminal.app
In this guide I'm going to show you how to dump .sav files from original DS cartridges to PC via WiFi using a homebrew app called SavSender.
SavSender is a tool for the DS that allows for savegame management of official DS saves through Wifi. This is of particular interest to users of slot-1 homebrew devices,
First of all, I'm not going to through this in detail, so I'd expect you to know a few things such as SSHing and modding .plist files. Not hard right? Moving on, as most of you may know by now, Apple has decided to leave Game Center out of the final iOS4.1 for iPhone 3G. However, there is a way to re-enable it.
- SSH Client (WinSCP for Windows, CyberDuck for Mac)
See the original thread here.
This PC Tool allow you to install PSN content to your PS3, without having to acces your account. It is needed that you have acces to the PS3's Hard Drive.
Demo Manager v1.0
Installing and Preparing Demo Manager 1.0
1. Download Demo Manager 1.0 and and copy demomanager.exe to any folder you want.
2. Download any demo you want but remember that is has to be .PKG
Updated 02-04-2012 at 03:55 PM by Krank