Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 158

Thread: UPDATED: Firmware Updater 4.3B (Waninkoko official)

  1. #121
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Also, if anything.... I would like to have my 4.2u back not 4.1. thnx!

  2. #122
    Senior Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Forum Administrator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    nightstah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Repatriated to WH
    Posts
    18,412
    Thanks
    1,826
    Thanked 4,289 Times in 3,604 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by gaston3999 View Post
    Also, if anything.... I would like to have my 4.2u back not 4.1. thnx!
    No doubt, because 4.2 is sooooooooooooooo superior to 4.1 (not). Let me put it this way: what you're asking is really inappropriate to this thread and subject material.

  3. #123
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Us

    Quote Originally Posted by nightstah View Post
    No doubt, because 4.2 is sooooooooooooooo superior to 4.1 (not). Let me put it this way: what you're asking is really inappropriate to this thread and subject material.
    I do apologize, first for "double posting", which was an accident, I thought i had replied to someones post but accidentally started a thread or something, still getting the hang of this, so I felt compelled to type it again. And lastly, I have Thoroughly read the terms this time instead of just clicking "accept", So I apologize for inappropriate material as well, and also, thank you for letting me know.

  4. #124
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Broken link?

    can someone post a working link to the 4.3b files please. the main link on the first page to megaupload states

    "Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available.
    Reasons for this may include:
    - Invalid link
    - The file has been deleted because it was violating our Terms of service."

    thx.

    p.s. @gaston3999 i think nightstah talking about you inappropriately posting a question in this thread that has nothing to do with this thread, amongst other things...

  5. #125
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    as stated broken link
    looking to find the wad files for offline install of this update

  6. #126
    Senior Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Nancy the Moderator

    VWA, Game Master, News Hound
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    Red_Gh0st's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Puerto Rico. Sexyness: 2376
    Posts
    6,289
    Thanks
    628
    Thanked 2,143 Times in 1,350 Posts
    Blog Entries
    26
    Why would you want to update?

  7. #127
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    because some whish to update?

  8. #128
    Senior Member JoostinOnline's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    4,457
    Thanks
    604
    Thanked 1,261 Times in 1,036 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by death69inc View Post
    because some whish to update?
    You realize that will accomplish nothing but losing your softmods? There aren't any new features in 4.3.
    "Macs are the Perfect Computers," said the Perfect Idiot.

  9. #129
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    omg really?

    i've heard that comment too many times to count in this thread. i never mentioned one word about updating anything. and my reasons for downloading are my own and not for you to understand. it was just a simple request. of "can anyone fix that link or post a new one?" simple as that. thx anywayz for avoiding my core question like a true bot response tho. so i will stay being polite and ask again.

    can someone fix the broken main link on page 1 or at the least upload somewhere else and provide us with a download link. thank you in advance

  10. #130
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,552
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 2,241 Times in 1,111 Posts
    Blog Entries
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by nicdeloach View Post
    i've heard that comment too many times to count in this thread. i never mentioned one word about updating anything. and my reasons for downloading are my own and not for you to understand. it was just a simple request. of "can anyone fix that link or post a new one?" simple as that. thx anywayz for avoiding my core question like a true bot response tho. so i will stay being polite and ask again.

    can someone fix the broken main link on page 1 or at the least upload somewhere else and provide us with a download link. thank you in advance
    If the link was from Waninkoko blog, then you are out of luck, most of the megaupload links that Waninkoko had posted have expired.

    Here, I found a link for you - Download Here
    Last edited by Stomp_442; 11-11-2010 at 05:12 PM.

  11. 1 User Says Thank You Stomp_442 For This Useful Post


Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •