Root Your Android Froyo 2.2
Step 1. Getting the Correct Apps
1. Easy Root 1.3.4 is out! - Unstable Apps
2. There are many programs out there to Root your phone, but this was the easiest that i found with the best results....
3. Please pay for your software, the link i gave requires a min of .99 cents and up to 5 dollars...
4. Load the .apk file that you download and after you get the Key after your PayPal payment load that info in and you will be brought to this screen (pic 1)
5. After you Hit I Agree then you will have an option to ROOT ME!! (Click that and Wait)
6. If all goes well you should get a screen that looks like this (pic 2)
7. Now Reset your Phone.... Full Power Down (My Moto A855 Hold power button and power off)
8. After i rooted my phone i noticed a little lag but after it was up and running for like 10min it was fine...
THAT'S IT!!! LET ME KNOW IF YOU USE THIS METHOD AND WHAT PHONE AND PROVIDER SO I CAN ADD IT TO THE LIST
Moto A855 (Powered by VZW)